Terms & Conditions
- Whilst Hansard Global Plc takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained within these pages is accurate and up-to-date, no liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions.
- Hansard Global Plc reserves the right to monitor any and all use of the websites.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights that may exist in or over the information, the method of disclosure (including the use of software in downloading such Information via the websites) and the presentation of it (including trademarks, logos etc) are the exclusive property of Hansard Global Plc.
- No information received from the Hansard Global Plc websites shall be copied, reproduced or republished without Hansard Global Plc’s express prior written approval.
- Hansard Global Plc does not warrant or represent that any information contained in a third party website that may be linked to the websites via a hyperlink or any other link, is accurate, correct, complete or reliable.
- The user shall be responsible for testing all downloaded data or software for viruses or other disenabling or damaging software and Hansard Global Plc shall have no liability for loss of, or damage to data or other software arising from the downloading of data or software from the websites.
- Hansard Global Plc reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.