Test Analyst (6 Month Contract)
Our Goal is to ensure we release quality software safe in the knowledge that it will not have a detrimental impact to the customer or the company.
As a trusted and experienced test analyst, you will be required to work to industry standards and provide quality documentation, test plans, test cases, test execution, report defects and provide adequate reporting.
We are looking for a strategic and creative thinker, with a broad knowledge of test industry standards. Ability to think outside the box, plus strong influencing skills, you will be able to work with team members and encourage them to try different and new ways of doing things.
- Ability to work on your own and be a team player.
- Plan and carry out testing appropriate to the task with minimal supervision/guidance.
- Creation of test scenarios, cases and plans for projects and BAU support.
- Coordinate and peer review test documentation and test cases.
- Liaise with BA, SME, Test Manager, and Project Manager
- Defect reporting and monitoring
- When required, take on the role of test lead for projects
- Provide test estimates/ effort required on new pieces of work, to the Test Manager
- Mentor new starters, share test and system knowledge with others
- Coordinate UAT as appropriate
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this or any of our other vacancies, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgContact us