We are currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer, reporting into and supporting the Compliance Manager. The successful candidate will work with the wider Compliance Team to support Hansard Global plc and its subsidiary companies understand and remain compliant with their respective legal and regulatory obligations and accountabilities on a continuing basis.
- Actively contribute to the day-to-day activities of the Compliance Team, in line with the overarching objectives of the Group Risk and Compliance (GRC) Department.
- To assist and maintain an effective and fit for purpose compliance framework, which guides and defines organisational behaviours, provides a clear context for business decision-making and positively influences the performance of functional and operational activities across the Hansard Group.
- To provide active support to the Compliance Manager and Compliance colleagues to ensure that all Hansard colleagues remain cognisant of and compliant with their respective regulatory obligations and proactively maintain adequate, effective and auditable policies, procedures, reporting mechanisms and training materials.
- To assist and deliver a customer centric Compliance programme, with the support of the wider Compliance Team, which helps to ensure positive customer outcomes by analysing processes, behaviours and procedures and proposing and implementing effective change.
- Assist with and deliver assurance testing in respect of Life Company and service provider compliance.
- Provide support in the analysis and communication of consultation papers, thematic reviews and other developments in the external environment across IOM, Labuan, Japan, The Bahamas and Ireland.
Horizon scanning of the broader environment for key developments.
- Establish and maintain the ‘client instruction process’ to improve the audit trail and formality of internal instructions arising from regulatory analysis.
- Assist with training and support services to staff across the Group.
- Assisting in maintenance of the Compliance Calendar and ensuring reporting and submissions are timely and effective.
- Assist with Policy and Procedure updates.
- Review and support Compliance sign off of sales literature / communications.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this or any of our other vacancies, please send your CV to email@example.comContact us