Client Services Associate (12 Month Contract)
We are currently recruiting for a Client Services Associate, to work within the Hansard Administration Services Ltd Operations department on a 12 month contract basis. The successful candidate will be part of a Customer Service team based in the Isle of Man. The department is responsible for all aspects of product administration and relationship management.
- Actively contribute to the successful delivery of the departmental objectives along with your own. personal business objectives and performance development plan.
- Be a team player and contribute to the “one team” approach across all of Client Services.
- Take ownership of and resolve any queries through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Support ongoing reviews and updating of procedures within the team and department.
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient completion of administrative tasks provided to you.
- Support our approach of full ownership of customer and adviser queries from receipt until the customer’s expectations have been satisfied.
- Ensure pended work is reviewed, chased and closed within expected Timescales.
- Proactive, solutions-based approach to understanding issues which arise, and able to implement actions according to administrative policies and Procedures.
- Timely and professional contact with stakeholders should be maintained at all times.
- Assist in developing, implementing and sharing best practices.
- Contribute to a proactive working culture.
- Be part of an innovative culture to problem solving.
- Take personal responsibility for data integrity.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this or any of our other vacancies, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgContact us